Enjoy a relaxing and quiet retreat in a stylish self contained cottage just minutes from Margaret River, with stunning valley views and river walks.
With a light airy interior, self contained kitchen, queen size bed with fluffy doona, comfortable leather couches and the ease of reverse cycle heating and cooling.
Close to superb beaches and the region's best wineries. 5 minutes drive from Margaret River town and 7 minutes from the coast, set on 2.5 acres of forest and open paddocks, the perfect getaway.
Enjoy a day at the beach, sight seeing, surfing, walking, fishing, a game of golf, eating out or simply relaxing on your deck with a good glass of Margaret River wine overlooking the valley.
- Open plan living/dining
- Fully self contained kitchen
- Private bedroom with queen bed
- Bedding, fresh linen and towels provided
- Ensuite bathroom
- Comfortable leather lounges
- Tv, dvd and cd player
- Bbq and outdoor setting
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Electric Blanket in Winter
- Sunny breakfast deck overlooking the valley.
The Bungalow sleeps one couple only.